Crazy Place to Make Sex

Monday, October 08, 2007

I often hear on TV or read in magazines the question : "Where is the craziest you've had sex ?", and a lot of people have various answers. Today I've found these pictures that made me laugh, and remember that in this world are a lot of crazy people with a lot of crazy ideas. I don't want to say that I don't like this idea, but is something really extreme and you need some guts to try something like this. And in the end ... "Where is the craziest place where you've had sex ?" and maybe you'll show us some pictures. :P



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is hillarious. You'd think, if they knew they were being watched, they would try to hide. Do you think they did it there for the attention? You have a talent for finding some pretty crazy things.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!