Interesting Stuff Around the Web

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Today I'm gonna present you some very interesting stuff that I've found these days around the web. So let's begin.

How Scams Work
- A very interesting article, where you can find tricks used by scammers, psychological tricks used by scammers, and of course after reading this article you'll be more aware of a lot of things.

How stores trick you into spending - In this article you can find 15 ways stores trick you into spending. I've found a lot of things that I'm not aware when I'm shopping, and I realized that this world is full of secret tricks.

What Happens When You Drink Alcohol - This article explains the whole process, again very interesting.

That's all for today. I hope you've enjoyed this post !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!