Peoples Really Scared by A Game

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Some time ago I've posted on this blog "Best of Scare Tactics" , a hidden camera show putting unsuspecting victims into terrifying situations usually involving movie-style special effects and makeup.Today I have something related to the word "SCARE".Maybe if you surf from some time on the internet you've already found those websites that let you to play a game, that require a lot of concentration, and after a while a very ugly picture, a ghost, a zombie, something really scary appears, and the victim is 100% scared.

This method was also used with all kind of things that require attention, and after a while the scary picture + a scary sound apear.Here you have a few videos with people who played that game, and their friends video taped their reactions.Some of them are terrified.










1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny when it's grown adults, but the kid crying is a little disturbing to me. I don't like these faces that pop up because I have anxiety issues all by themselves. But at least I'm an adult that can handle my emotions. Doing it to a kid is a little much to me.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!