Great costumes

Saturday, October 28, 2006

I know that Hallowen is near, and I thought that a topic about costumes will be perfect for today, and I've gathered a collection of photo costumes that I think are great and funny.Take a look.

The term costume can refer to wardrobe and dress in general, or to the distinctive style of dress of a particular people, class, or period. It can also refer to the artistic arrangement of accessories in a picture, statue, poem, or play, appropriate to the time, place, or other circumstances represented or described, or to a particular style of clothing worn to portray the wearer as a character or type of character other than their regular persona at a social event such as a masquerade, a fancy dress party or in an artistic theatrical performance.











2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha I liked the shark one. I didn't get the stove... what's that inside =\ is it spose to be suss?

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where can i buy them

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!