Tongue Tricks

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I found this toungue tricks really really intresting, but to bad I can do them, and I also searched the internet on how to perform something like that, but I think this is something you born with, and maybe there is a certain gene which controls whether or not you can do this.So can you fold your tongue into a U shape? Or do any toungue tricks ? Did you learned them or you just had them since you were born ? If you don't know that tongue tricks are, here are 3 pictures, and a beaufitul movie with a girl who just fascinated me with thouse tricks.I'm wondering how she make a french kiss.And there is something amazing named THE WAVE. Enjoy !





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, that is so cool. I wonder what else she can do with her tongue :D

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can do all those things. I would say I was born with them. But I tried practising other things - like a "4 leaf clover" if you will. I managed to do it, but it's not worth the effort.

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, it's not something you've been born with. i couldn't flip my tongue to 90 degrees till today. i practiced in front of the mirror and i learned it. so now i can do it and i'm ready to learn some new tricks :)

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!